``nature.

Monday, June 23, 2014 Y 8:01 PM

[7 months on.]

Being asked the question that day, i think she knew i wasn't ready. So the answer is - i feel i should start to take on new things. But i am a little afraid.

So 7 mths on, i am still waiting for my confirmation letter. Still waiting for my promised pay increase.

And, ever since the new boss joined. *sigh* I don't know what to think.
She's nice, from my personal interaction with her. But she had a very bad start.
I don't even know whether they like her or not. I cannot tell.

For me, i guess it affects my morale. Affects how much i get to learn on the job - when she herself is learning.

Maybe work aside, let's talk about us.
Age is catching up even though i still feel like a kid.
We have plans.

So till the next work update/life update.
I thank God for the great family and life He gave me and us.