``nature.

Sunday, November 18, 2012 Y 4:36 PM

[ Nov 2012 ]

Tried to look back at this time last year - didn't see much. Just some backdated post - as usual.

My life, is in a mess. Compared to my peers who are at least assistant managers and above.

I need to try. To move on.

I am pretty hopeless compared to my boss.

I only had the thinking few weeks earlier that i can actually learn something from her. It's too late. Really too late. 5yrs into the job and my experience is zero. *sigh*. Super big sigh.

I need to move on to finding something. Otherwise i am back at where i was one year ago!

Moving on. Christmas is nearing and i did some ''christmas shopping'' yesterday. I wasn't seriously looking but just randomly looking and found some stuff. *happy*!

Yesterday was a gd day as well.

Felt a teeny weeny bit sick but pushed that aside.

The night ended with us watching the DVD that baby bought earlier. : )
As usual, i couldn't last till the end of the show, had to zzz. =p

I love my family and i love my baby. <3