``nature.

Thursday, June 02, 2011 Y 9:11 PM

[ Wedding preps & blah ]

Went by a whole month without blogging!

Let me just leave one post...

I'm on fb now talking to the little one...
Preparing for wedding...

We've sent the FB invites to my relatives...
I'm moving on to the White Rabbit invites now. This is more crucial as i want to know the numbers to let that stupid fella know.

Once we're done with that...i wanna decide on the reception design~

Attended a wedding - something i haven't done in a lonG time!
Heard that li kui. Hmm....

Mth of june will be here and there.

This sat will meet the 2012 brides. Met Chin Ser & Katrina this wk. I think heng got three. If it was just 2 ppl, might be silent some times.
Unfortunately, i wasn't looking for bridesmaid dresses yet. I haven't reach that stage.. so...i just hang around with them. Never really look..

Want to make a trip to vivo this weekend and have a look at the wedding fair~

My thoughts are all over the place~