``nature.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011 Y 10:02 PM

[ what has been happening ]

Thought i'd leave a post before i go. not that anyone will notice.

Time sure is tight. Ever since. . oct?
Preperation for the events.
Preperation for christmas presents.
Preperation for the trip.

Looking for the venue. =)
preperation for the second trip.


gah!

This trip will be the last one in a long time.
And, i had a hard time looking for the dress!! dkjfhk98@&(*@*suskjuh
I am sO difficult.

Jan was a s l o w month. I have no idea what i did at work.
But today i was so excited when we had our first epga call. =)
Jamie said he'll send us some stuff. I asked mich if he will be sending them next week and mich said she will wait till i come back. I guess that's where the work will come in?


I'm more patient when it comes to her.
But, at the same time, i'm also thinking about how 2011 will be like. sigh.

I'll be thinking about it at the back of my mind. As usual, i have to watch my performance.

So when i come back from OZ, it cny. Another event! sigh.
But i still love chinese new yr. =]