``nature.

Friday, October 15, 2010 Y 3:59 PM

[ my wkend and work]

Thought i'd leave a post.

Well, on MC today.

I have to say that i have the bestest boss. But now that she asked me to go home and yet i didn't heed her advice and today i'm on MC, i feel bad.

Anyway, i'm looking forward to the wkends!

Suppose to be dim sum tomorrow. But seems like it might be cancelled. We're going supreme court open house -went last wk but we didn't register for the tour and wasn't able to access certain places. This wk we are able to go to those places.

I wanted to watch movie too......

We meant to go BOWs tomorrow but i found out from xuan that she's able to attend after all! So we're going with them on sunday. :)
I was upset this week...cause.....well......
Yeah...so we're going for bows together on sunday. And we decided to go have "food for thought"! And i just called the restaurant and they are not opened on sundays.....damn...

That should be our wkend.

The singapore and hong kong open will be the next 2 events for me coming up. I'm excited! : )