``nature.

Saturday, August 07, 2010 Y 10:25 AM

[ Updates. Work and ex work mates! ]

It's the long wkend!

We've got a BBQ tonite. After last wk's.

Some ppl didn't want to go...cause the mix was rather weird. I agree. But i still have delia and spencer...so i can hang out with them! But i persuaded amelia to go. Hee. So i'll hang out with them!

Recently been busy with hotel reccee! Mentioned to elina about how i feel that *a* doesn't seem to like me. Yes. affected but not so much. But recently he seems to be talking to me quite a bit.

Very busy with hotel visits! But i'm more well-versed with hotels now! I know that mandarin oriental, marina mandarin and pan pac exist in cityhall! I already knew conrad...so....
And who doesn't noe ritz. I know all the hotels liao!
And i get the privilage to view the hotels too~
It's a great learning experience.
Hearing what michelle mentioned about next yr's destination, i can't help but feel excited!

But recently i've been so busy with everything that i neglect the less important things. But less important things become urgent issues when u neglect them for long. And everything is screaming for my attention! How! =(

I can't seat and do one thing and finish it. I write a few lines, then i get calls, emails, IMs and people coming to approach me. I want to disappear!

Having said that, i dun regret or wish i was doing nothing again.

To digress....i just msn-ed alex. Guess wat? He's married now! He's a bit like a robin-fren.

I msn-ed jo to tell her. and said we should meet. yay! We must meet in aug. =)

I had a gd time with them then. It was a 'gd learning experience' and certainly a fun time i had with them! (:

This wk is the long wkends. For some reason, we dun really have a lot planned. Tonite going baby's house and tomorrow dim sum. And...maybe come home afterwards. Maybe VCD marathon or wat.

Thank God for the moment. (: