``nature.

Saturday, February 13, 2010 Y 9:58 AM

Finished "Made in Heaven"!

Borrowed the book - accidently - to keep me company during one week's MC.

Loved the book! My two favourite parts:



'Right. Tell me exactly where you are ... Okay, I know where that is ... I'm coming to fetch you. Just lock up the car, go into the cafe and get yourself a hot drink with something to eat. Promise me, Zannah. A bun. A sticky sweet, one, okay? Don't move from there. I'll be with you in about an hour, I think. You'll be okay for that long, won't you?' - page 384



They stumbled together up the stairs to the bedroom. As soon as the door shut behind them, they moved towards the bed and Zannah sighed with pleasure. She lay on her back and the soft puffiness of the duvet rose up round her. She closed her eyes and let Cal kiss her, and gradually her skin, her flesh, began to remember how it used to be. How it was going to be from now on. She wrapped her arms around him and he buried his face in her long hair and whispered her name, over and over again. - page 415 and 416


Knowing that you're safe with your other half always protecting you.
And feeling the passion ascend between you and your partner...

Made in Heaven by Adele Geras