``nature.

Wednesday, September 09, 2009 Y 9:10 PM

My career

1st question - is there something wrong with blogger?

What's up...what's up...

Not sure if i blogged about being in a new job scope. Well, i am. And, i thought it was for the better. But things doesn't really seem to be where i thought i would be. I have not really touched on advertising. I checked a little on banners. And the microsite. And the on-going listings of course. But someone tell me. That doesn't really take a smart alec to do all that? But what i noe is that what i'm doing now is really not helping with a career.

Have been looking around. But, onli applied to one. No reply. Sad.

Saw 2 more. Considering.

Baby? I think he's doing not bad. He's not really sure what he wants to do. But he's happy for now i guess.

Am i just posting for the sake of posting?