4th July went for our first trip alone together. It happened! (:
It was like 5mths ago. But here's the pics.
Where we stayed - Laguna Redang Resort
(:
I pestered pipi to get as an ice-kachang. =)
Pipi =)
With our package, we were entitled to 3 snorkelling trips. This was our second snorkelling trip.
We wondered around the island.
General pictures of the fishes in the sea.
Marine park
Our memorable breakfast =)
The recreation center.
My baby pi. =)
When we first reached - check out the clear blue sea!
The ride to the lobby
This was where we took the ferry to the island!
Thanks pipi. I enjoyed myself. (:
THAT LADY
Sparkles
I use to blog because everyone else was doing it and i like writing. Nowadays, i blog for myself. Just to record the happenings in my life and to reflect on them.
Play a bit of tennis, swim and cycle to have fun and keep moving.
Usually have coffee with the gang. Enjoy moments spent with my dear girl gossiping. And love being able to share my life with my little baby.