``nature.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008 Y 8:40 PM

[ Work updates.. ]

Am a bit disappointed and i didn't think that my job will be like that.

I see new ppl coming in. See ppl being promoted. I envy them.

My thoughts: shall plan to move off a yr later.

Right now, cindy has an opening for customer communications. I think i want to do it. Simple bEcause......i am really not interested in PR.

All the writing. Urgh-

And plus, i dun have any bloody thing to do! I have totally had it! I mean...wat do u expect me to do? And for what i have to do, i think i'm paid pretty well.

So, work takes up a pretty large part of my life. ( i think )

Ppl at the workplace are getting married. Few interesting ppl to mention at work. And there are a few ppl i noe at work.

Today, had lunch at tampines mall. Suppose to eat with lina. Den cindy came to say she cannot do tomorrow. And said to have lunch today. But what was meant to be the two of us ( i think ) became the whole brand comms lunch. Sock was there. I wonder what they think of me...

That's work. The nice side is like i get to work with oTher ppl. If i do leave this company or job, for that matter, what i'll miss is the ogilvy ppl. Not the sg ones though. Hmmp~

Got to work with all the countries. Met some really bad ppl. And some really nice ppl. Like jO! :) It's like a joy to receive e-mails from her.

Talking bout this. Yesterday received this sTupid e-mail. I really hate stupid ppl at work. Grrr.

Pi's been busy. Like what he said. He has not even started sch and he's so busy. What's going to happen when he starts sch? I dunno....

Now's june holidays for mei. I think she's rather busy. I heard i'll be confirmed 10th june. Plan to take leave once this june. (as usual)

What's to cheer about? Pi and i r going on a holiday! =) Our own. It was really impromptu. I would say.

Yes, i feel, more ppl, better, merrier, funner. But, i really dun think she can. So, we're going! =) 4th july.

That's that. I hope pi's work will be manageble when he starts sch. *cross fingers

That's pretty much about it. Father's day next sun! And pi going for reservice on monday. So we r celebrating on saturday instead! Booked mind cafe. Heh. I think it will be a gd opportunity for us.