``nature.

Sunday, July 08, 2007 Y 2:43 AM

[ Happenings ]

Arlowz. Well...

Wat's been happening of late.

First and foremost...

*Yeah, she lost her phone.
*Poo iS going poland.

*Daniel is leaving soon.
When...i cannot remember. Issit 15?

All the best. Wanted to like do something for him. Tuo tuo tuo until now photos also not developed. Decided to abort the idea.

We're going to his place tonite. Apparently...there's someone else. And i thought it was going to be a guy! Ha. Poo was funny...he was like "daniel invited his fren."
Den i was like "i think u're the last to noe that"
Cos poo thought he was the first. Ha. *laughs* But what he did noe was that it was a girl. I thought it was a gUy.

Woohoo~hee.

Today we have lecture. Not that i mind.

This morning we were suppose to have tennis. But rained. Aiyo~we no fate with tennis issit. Actually...i dun really want XeX to join us. I mean at least when poo come back. But...like i said. If that's the case den like making use of him.

Den...i told him like dunno how many wks ago we(robin & gang) were going to wreke(how to spell) ikea tampines. Until now still haven't go. Wat's more i dun think we're going liaoz. Yupp... *sorry weiqiang

So....after lecture is the daniel thing lor. O well...

Some random stuff...cleared the stuff on the piano. Not exactly cleared all liao. Just that the bears i kept. Those to be thrown...kinda gotten rid of them le. The cooper i think i'll keep. But will wrap it up first.

Talking about wrapping reminds me of the bk i'm reading. What's the title man~cannot even remember. But it's quite hard for me to read at times cos it's about this lady-adele, who's dying. I would say the vocab inside very gd. For me, when it comes to complicated words...i tend to scan through them. U noe...but i figured i'll just read every word. Cos i think the england there is very gd.

Yupp...and den...i wanna buy my next bk. The married one. I dun even noe the author for that bk. Hai~

I love my rm....it's comfy. (: I told pei the messier it is the more cOsy i feel. Hee.

Pei coming soon. I can't wait! The sooner he comes, the better for him. At least that's what i feel.

Last nite kinda had a little 'tiff'. Cos of that biatch. Grrr...

N tomorrow is kind of like unknown. We shall c. I'll let him stay home. I dun mind. I noe he has to clear his stuff la.