``nature.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007 Y 1:13 AM

[ Us and chinese new yr ]

Hey...aiyo...got stomach ache now. =/

Anywayy...it's chinese new yr. And we haven't really spoken. I wonder if i dun contact XeX..wIll XeX contact me. Hai...............

That aside...later going huihui's house. As usual...weiqiang is one weird person. Never bother to talk to us again. O well~

Last nite stayed over at wen sheng's house till like 10 plus. Was tired at 9 plus...but stayed. I think later mummy also tired. So left.

Hai...wasn't too gd with pei last nite. I think it's all about this wkend's plan. :( Sigh.

Talking about that...kind of makes me think what XeX has planned for me. I mean XeX does not have the responsibility to do that for me la...but still.....i am something to XeX rite?

So saddening.

Chinese new yr is just for me to like pass time lor. I dun hate it la. Neither do i love it. I just take it as it comes. Boring rite? Hai..............

Was reading the papers....they talked about the retroness. They referred it to nostalgia. I was just thinking about it.

So later going huihui's house lor. Asked pei to come. He dUn want. Why? Because he dun want lor. (these words from his mouth ok) so wu liao one.