``nature.

Saturday, January 06, 2007 Y 7:30 AM

[ Days with the bin ]

Lala.

Yes. The bin is back. So we have been argueing. Or so? It's like sO irritating. Something like what will happen between boyfren and girlfrens. But he loves me and i love him. Rite?

Yes. Sch has started. Back to seeing the BFs and everything. I got a koala today! Hee~ I think the lecturer is nice la. 'Cept that we all think that lecture is a waste of time and boring. Too bad for her. Otherwise..she is quite nice.

So those 'gifts' reminded me of something.

Newae...weiqiang is back. Yes. And we.....have not spoken much. In one incident...i told pei. He talks to her and her does not talk to me. Pei say he and her got chemistry. Whatever.

We went to auntie teresa's during.........................christmas eve? I think. So many holidays...i cannot remember what we did during when.

It was an experience. I have not have 'christmas dinners' before. Therefore it was an eye opener for me. What's more the ambience was gd. Glad i brought my little boy with me cos i was uncertain at first.

Newae....i also feel that she talks to others. =(

Pei said that he kind of likes her. As in she's like a 'model' to him. I noe pei likes this kind of ladys one la. ;)

Newae...this yr will be my final yr le. After that...i dunno what to do. *sigh* I'm not sure if i will find my inspiration.

Mei has grown up. 13 this yr. In secondary sch. Things will definately be different. How different? Boys~ Ha. Boys galore. Primary sch to secondary sch is a big transition. More so for her cos she came from a girls sch. But i think she is adapting well. :)

I'm happy for her.

Sch has been ok for me.

Us....i kind of left to 'fate'. But when sch re-opened....some feelings began to come back. And today....it kind of wasn't too gd. SIGH.

I really hate this noe....as much as i want to ignore it...it comes back....

That's life. Wkends r coming. In fact...in just about another 9hrs approximately.

The little boy wants to watch the queen. But can someone tell me how come tomorrow dun have? Weird.

I wanna go marina square. Harvey. During the long holidays...or rather the last day before sch and everything...we went to look for our cLock and dinner table. Was disappointing. Ended up getting a not so obiang but still obiang clock from clementi. Supposed to go sugnei kadut. But we dragged too long i guess. We ended up having my long awaited blue coffee. Hee. Was gd. We had curry fish head. Which i was craving so much for.

Side joke....mei was saying each time someone went up the escalator...they will look at our table. Funny~

That was a gd day la.

Yup...and the wkend comes. Sat with pei. Sun with him too but with mummy and mei. Tennis.

Tata~