``nature.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006 Y 3:43 AM

[ When bLiss meets sadness ]

Hey~

XjX's wedding coming up. Kinda sad.

As usual....lesson....wasn't too gd as well. But i kind of got use to it. Ppl must be thinking i'm mad...going for something that makes me upset....o wEll..

Do u love me? Hai..

This wk is a lot of stuff unplanned.

>>Family gathering
>>Dance practice
>>Plans for the wkend
>>When to clean my room

Yupz. N u noe i totally hate having unplanned stuff..so-

Thinking about me being unhappy reminds me of oPrah.

Anyway...yesterday was robin's first day of work. We met online...i accompanied him during lunch.

Talking about this also makes me sad.

Urghh. It's all sadness around me.

I'm wearing a mask. I'm putting up a show. Even the dearest does not noe my true feelings.

As mentioned...there are unplanned stuff. I guess walk 1 step...see 1 step.

Xuan is going to curl her hair today. WiTh jUne..

I dunno am i just thinking tOo much or am i too afraid or wat. I'm going bOnkers!! N whenever i voice out my feelings to u...u just want to sigh...tell me that there are oTher things that are more important in life.

Frens aRe important! U just dun understand. =( I tot i am suppose to let u noe all my true and inner feelings. How am i suppose to do that when u shun watever i feel? I feel so troubled rite now.

I asked if u blogged last nite...u said no. So fast. I took ur word for it. But i read ur post this morning. -Why did u bluff me?

See...my life is full of sadness. Onli my sister is the person who brings me tRue jOy.

So today is just to sLack. Like any other day.

Would prob talk to the poop about coming over to hElp me clear my stuff. Yes...if u can't do it alone....gEt hElp. I'm horrible when it comes to sPring cleaning. That's why i've got the poopies. Heh.

Some news that i heard during the wkends...that cHester & xinyi just ROM. Kind of got me thinking. What he feels is that "is it necesary?" O well. Does that mean he loves me any lesser? To tell u the truth...i have never thought about rom-ing yet la. Too early...

Since mummy had $3 passes for cAble car...me & pei decided to go this wkend. HoWever......nOw...i've got dance rehersals. At first i didn't think it was a chore. Till pei gave me tHat reaction. It really made me start to dislike the whole tHing lor.

He has to noe...how i feel....*shake head*

How? I need a bReak....wE need a bReak.....-break as in holiday

I guess i'll just sLack lah. Watever..