``nature.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 Y 3:28 AM

[ It's all a masquerade ]

Hey.

O well, what a life.

The days seem to creep by...but not with my baby. He's been nicer. I cannot expect him to understand it overnight. At least he noes how i feel about his actions/response/reaction. That's enough la. Plus someone who kind of takes care of me. PrEtty well i would say. Heh.

OkAy...was surprised to hear daddy asked for pei's help. I mean...wat can pei say rite? He can't say no can he? So the poor and filial him dRove all the way down to town(which wasn't very far from his house was it? heh) to help daddy. So nice of him. =)

As i have lessons...they are bad for me. The after-effects. I always try to ignore it. Yes...as much as i can ignore...i have a tolerance level, mind u. Sometimes it becomes too much to bear...i just feel like pouring my heart out to u. =(

On a different note, sunday morning was woken up by the little puppy. Saying..
"wake up le". I was so reluctant to wake up. Luckily mummy appeared(out of nowhere) to say tat Raymond cannot make it for the 9 'o clock class. O well! Pei asked me later about how i felt about raymond cancelling classes like half of the time?

Suppose to have rehersal at 5.30. But my flu was too much for me to bear. I cannot go la. Even if i want to go, it would not be a very nice sight to be sneezing my nose off rite...while ppl are practising..

That was my wkend la. Did stuff however...deep down inside me..very upset.

Today is dance day again. SIGH.