| Tuesday, November 21, 2006 Y 9:30 AM [ Flu ] Nose is not feeling well. Boo. Went sWimming just now. Swam a little. O ya. Saw teacher damien. He is just the same ol him! So tHin! He say cannot regconize debbie...she so tall. U noe what his student said? "Teacher...ur girlfren ar?" O.o U noe what teacher said? This boy ar...still dunno my true colours.....-what he meant huh? *ponder* Yupz....he was wearing his rEd arena swimming trunks. Made me think i made a gd choice in buying my arena swimming costume...heh. Yup...that's that. Caught a bit of the korean drama. Watched episode 1 & 2. Boring lay. Hmm..... Tonite got dance. During the wkend...we performed. It was ok. Something sad.... I was rEally nervous...until i wanted to pUke man! What's wrong with me. But i told myself to calm down.....towards the performance...i managed to calm down a little. I think i danced badly. I dun have the gRoove. O well. Saw aaron's dad. Guess we saw some part of him that we didn't c before previously. I think his dad works in the army. He said he was impressed with our performance-how true was that? I believe that he meant it from the bottom of his heart la...but....were wE rEally tHat gd? O well...i beg to differ man. I think we were ok. For me...i was not gd at all... I was a bit disappointed that pei didnt' say anything. He didn't mention aNything watsoever about our performance. Be it gd or bad....sigh...towards some part of the day...onli did he mention that i danced well. Really meh. Talking about that...we kinda argued a few times yesterday. We went marina sQuare...pArked at marina square rather. Cos suntec the carpark full. Marina square 1 full also. But we still parked there. We saw this deco thingy...den just now read linda's blog...realised she was there also. O wellz....saw that she wore this tube top.... My wkend was ok la. On saturday...he disappointed us. We were sian. I was too. But in the end...i managed to buy my shoe.... Later got class. Am not really looking forward to it cos am not really feeling well. =( It's raning too! O well... Yesterday before our performance...dawn msged us.... Msged her in the afternoon-as requested by her to msg her when we were done. She called me a while later but i missed her call...called her back. So much for the wkend...hope the coming 1 would be better. Will be having tennis lesson. Prob go the biy shop. I wanna bAke the mUffins...! Mummy mentioned about auntie going back. I think sHe going back is a gd thing. The onli bad thing is that i have not learnt the basics yet. Once i can cOok....-which is the most important part...it's not so bad that she go home.-so bad rite? BecAuse....u c....if sHe leaves....i will be more independent ma.... Let me tell u something. I have heard from ppl that i am not independent...i myself was sad to hear. I didn't noe how dependent i was on others till i heard....the very first encounter i had was when some ppl said that i was very reliant on others. During outward bound. It was so saddening to hear such stuff. Apparently...a fRen told me that the grp i was with said those stuff about me. I was so sad. They were very nice to me noe. To think that they treat me so nice and yet they think that way about me. The one person whom made me feel and realise that maybe i wAs dependent was my dear boy. In the early yrs of our relationship...we quarrelled. The 1 main thing that he pointed out was me being dependent. It's true la. I am quite lazy too. Dunno how to do housework. Am so lazy. It can be seen noe. Say for example...i eat something. I am tOo lazy to lift up my butt to just go n clear the table.... I am tRying....to learnt to do things myself...be more independent...it's for myself...la basically. O well....so much for soul searching.... Class later~ | THAT LADY Sparkles I use to blog because everyone else was doing it and i like writing. Nowadays, i blog for myself. Just to record the happenings in my life and to reflect on them. Play a bit of tennis, swim and cycle to have fun and keep moving. Usually have coffee with the gang. Enjoy moments spent with my dear girl gossiping. And love being able to share my life with my little baby. SHOUT! Family & Frens .Baby. .Mei. .Patsy Jiejie. .Ah-chun gorgor. .Hui Hui. Liqi .Xuan. .Yujuan. .Priscillia. .Yunxin. .Kenneth. .ShiMin. .Linda. .Elina. .Delia. link GOING BACK ★January 2004 ★October 2004 ★November 2004 ★December 2004 ★January 2005 ★February 2005 ★March 2005 ★April 2005 ★May 2005 ★June 2005 ★July 2005 ★August 2005 ★September 2005 ★October 2005 ★November 2005 ★December 2005 ★January 2006 ★February 2006 ★March 2006 ★April 2006 ★May 2006 ★June 2006 ★July 2006 ★August 2006 ★September 2006 ★October 2006 ★November 2006 ★December 2006 ★January 2007 ★February 2007 ★March 2007 ★April 2007 ★May 2007 ★June 2007 ★July 2007 ★September 2007 ★October 2007 ★November 2007 ★January 2008 ★February 2008 ★March 2008 ★April 2008 ★June 2008 ★July 2008 ★August 2008 ★October 2008 ★November 2008 ★December 2008 ★January 2009 ★February 2009 ★March 2009 ★May 2009 ★June 2009 ★August 2009 ★September 2009 ★November 2009 ★December 2009 ★January 2010 ★February 2010 ★April 2010 ★June 2010 ★July 2010 ★August 2010 ★September 2010 ★October 2010 ★December 2010 ★January 2011 ★February 2011 ★March 2011 ★April 2011 ★June 2011 ★November 2011 ★December 2011 ★April 2012 ★May 2012 ★September 2012 ★November 2012 ★April 2013 ★December 2013 ★January 2014 ★March 2014 ★April 2014 ★June 2014 ★August 2014 ★October 2014 ★December 2014 ★April 2015 ★July 2015 ★November 2015 APPLAUSE basecodes by: ♥summerkisses} images: photobucket designer: gg |