``nature.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 Y 8:51 AM

[ Always look on the bright side of life..... ]

Hey..what a wk i had man...

Basically i was jus trying to ignore some facts. They are already like that. Zai xiang ye mei yong...since they upset me so much...

Newae....wkend was kind of fun. Was just saying that i joined tennis. Raymond decided to give us lessons on sat&sun. It was gd. Not to mention the tan..Heh. BuT....my pOor pei.....kay kIang la...go n wear sexy singlet....sai dao.........chao da ler~! Hee...poor boy......

That was my wkend la. Mei got her pSle results le. I'm pLeased with her. I am not really happy with how XzX reacted. I am like 'watever'. He asked me this morning.....
"which sch is ur sister choosing"

I replied "dunno". I also cannot be bothered....

Bad la...i noe....but....from ur reaction....i could see that u weren't as impressed with her results as me. And i was disappointed. .....I mean...wat did he expect? *roll eyes*

So.......today we went st theresa's to 'check it out'. Hee....saw mei's fren there. So coincidental.....

I am iMpressed with the sch.......looks ok......daddy is very funny. I mean...i think meimei's chances of going st theresa's is ok. Den he go n call our old neighbour ok. We haven't like kept in contact for like ages. Maybe like 10yrs? Den he go n call her all of a sudden....n blah blah blah. Can u iMagine tHat?? *goodness*

Newae....i guess i will get mei to put that as her first choice......

I am happy that she sCored la.

I dunno about how pei feel about his brother's results. 3A's and 1 A*. Not bad wat. But u noe wat? Onli 1 more mark den mei leh. So those alphabets doesn't really mean anything huh-. O well.

I just take the wk as it comes lor.

-Wanna finish the vcd[so that can return hEr.....]
-Bake those mUffins!

My dear darling is coming back~!! I cannot wAit..................... ;)