``nature.

Thursday, October 12, 2006 Y 12:06 AM

[ =( ]

Not in a gd mood. *sigh*

Yesterday...i dunno wat's wrong with pei. SIGH. Scolded a bad word. Almost. And to me, it is as gd as it is. I really dunno.

Spoilt my mood.

Came home, not really gd mood.

I understand that u r tired. But...u r still young leh. Why r u so tired? Something is wrong lor. Cannot not be tired until like that rite? I really got nothing to say la. Wkday tired, wkend also tired. 365days a yr tired issit?

Called u, u cxled my call. Goodness noes when u will call back-not that i have a problem with it.

And yOu. Are getting on my nerves. Actually ever since i met her, i dun really like her le. N now...i dun bother to want to please her anymore. She can be anything or however she wants to behave. I dUn cAre.

Apparently, she made xuan piss yesterday.

*thanks xuan for accompanying to wait for me. For that stupid boy.


Finally....today is the dateline. I was telling xuan, if the dateline is next yr, we sure do until next yr 1. Urghh. K...project over le. Dun say le. Now is eXam...........................urgh!! No more time to study ler.

That's today la. Apparently XsX msged me last nite. Saying must hand in project before 1. So she is going to sch earlier to hand in the project. I wonder if we r still meeting in the afternoon den.

Mei is going ice-skating with her frens. Plan to pick her up later.

That's that la. Sch and mei. Tomorrow apparently going bugis. Dear girl accompanying me to find my shoe. Apparently we decided that i should wear the white dress. I'm bout 85% comfirm that i'll wear that la. Shall c.

That's thursday...friday....dunno do wat.