``nature.

Monday, October 09, 2006 Y 1:54 AM

[ Hot + Hazy ]

Hmm...

So hot lor.

Starting yesterday...i kind of felt neglected. Sheesh. I cannot believe that i feel this way. I am trying to ignore it.

Later going for pei's colleagues's baby's 1 mth. O well. Last wk went for 1 le. It was his army fren's. Felt so out lor. =( Am not really looking forward to this 1.

Yesterday....i went down to meet pei instead. Have been quite pmsy lately. Hmm....

We bought our n.u.m singlet le! :) But...we didn't buy the designed we wanted. We bought something else. Actually i prefer the argentina one. But dUn have new 1 and the guys 1 dun have pei's size. Hmm........so in the end we bought....england i think. Heh. I prefer the argentina 1 cos it's light blue in colour. I prefer that. More pastel in colour. But pei looked quite gd in his singlet. Hmm...

O well. N i got my num card renewed. Cost me $10. N i think the discount was $10. So....

That's that. We had an early dinner. Had shilin.

Den we went off for daniel's concert. I saw zhong qing and patricia mok. Patricia mok looked u.g.l.y leh. Hmm...zhong qing looked ok lor. Like that...

The concert was quite gd actually...cos they played fast pieces. The conductor was 1 funny person lay. Yup....was a but tired le. But the guys...as usual want to go eat. Pei was craving for kFc....and apparently liqi said he also want....(dunno true or not-heh) But we went anyway. Liqi had this student meal. At that hr still got student meal meh? Newae...the student card really hao yong wor...heh. Pei had his 2 piece as usual....me...cannot eat. So late le...

We sent liqi home. Liqi so nice...he insist that i sit in front. On the way to kfc...he sat in front. Den on our way back...i sat in front. O well. Yesterday was an ok day la. Really.

O ya...i also dunno why. Yesterday so funny. I just had this feeling. Like that kind of 'heng' feeling. That pei is my boyfren. It's really funny. I dunno issit the shirt or not. And at 1 moment...i even felt like crying. For feeling so xin fu. Hmm...

Yup...that was yesterday la. Today is just the baby thingy. I hope i won't be left out..