``nature.

Sunday, October 08, 2006 Y 12:25 AM

[ Counting down to end of pSle..]

Arlowz!

Ok...there's science and higher mother tongue left. But i'm still of course vEry kan cheong. But gd for mei. By tUesday...she's fRee!! =) Mei's going tOkyo! Lucky her................=(

I tot of asking pei to come when mei goes to tokyo....hmmm.....pei's house is tOo sMall for him. There isn't enough space for him. Toilet also must "qiang" one....urghh. Not for me man. =/

Newae....today got loads on the agenda. Pei ar....u very gd hor.

We wanna go citylink mall....get our num singlets.....

I want to buy that bk for mummy and daddy. Wanted to do it for yrs le...but never got round to doing it. Hopefully it cheng gong this yr....

I'm going to have my exams round the corner le...still doing these stuff....hmmm.........

Newae...i plan to buy the bk....and give it to them as anniversary present. I also plan to settle aside a day...or rather a nite just for the 2 of them. I was thinking jAck's palce. I was thinking the one near clementi. But transport might be a problem. But we'll c.....i hope it happens. I might plan it during the time mei go tokyo. So they dun have to worry about home. Shall c how....

That's that...the singlet...the bk....lastly....i wanna get shoes! Pretty pretty heels. For the wedding. Didn't noe it was tHat fast leh. Next wk onli! *phew* Ya...so that's what i wanna do today.

Den.............in the evening...meeting liqi to go for daniel's concert. Yup....that's it. I was looking forward to it...

All righty...nothing much to talk about le. . .

On the list today:
*::Buy the n.u.m singlet
*::Buy the book
*::Buy my pretty heels!
::
Daniel's concert