``nature.

Friday, October 06, 2006 Y 12:01 AM

[ Chocolate cHip mUffin ]

Hiz!! =)

Stay at home day. Tomorrow going to sch. Tot of having steamboat at home tomorrow-cos tomorrow is zhong qiu jie....

Today? Do nothing. Really. 'Cept to bake my muffins la. :) Hee. When i'm bored...den i so such stuff lor. Besides....i wanna noe how to bake. Of course all this is for my little boy la.
Who else?

So...i already bought the indredients yesterday. I wanted to bake yesterday but was thinking...more fresh if i bake today. Like that lor. I can't wait!! =)

That aside...nothing much to do today. Pei made me unhappy a few days ago. I'm trying to get over it. Pei was a little upset over work yesterday. I think was because of his customers. I understand that u cannot su kak su kak give offer. So...the thing now is..how to tell them. It's all about playing with words k?

I hope today won't be a boring day. I very scared of boring days 1.

That's pretty much about it la. Tomorrow project...den dunno got steamboat not. But...on sAturday....i am looking forward to it. ;)

Somehow...deep down inside me...i'm scared. . .