``nature.

Sunday, September 24, 2006 Y 11:50 PM

[ What's life about? ]

Heyheyhey.

Is life getting boring?

Met dan last nite. We didn't talk leh. We went thai express to eat. Throughout the whole dinner...we barely talked. So sad..

Went to 'our fav hangout'. We just sat there...staring into space...also didn't talk. What's going on?? Sigh....what happened to those gd ol' days where we couldn't stop laughing? =(

Mei has nOt fInished her homework. I am like so pIssed??!

Today pei say want to g c dog. If sHe does not finish her hOmework...how am i supposed to go out??! Urghh!!

That's that la. I am kAn cHeong about her pSLE!! Urghh.

On my own...last project on hand le. Business fRameworks. Surprisingly...progress quite ok. They e-mailed the lecturer on friday. Asking if we can meet him on monday itself.

That's that. Yesterday...dan asked how's sch. I also dunno how to ans. Hai. He also asked when does sch re-open. Problem: i dunno! Sigh. Sounded like a bIg fool. Sigh.

O ya...pam was around yesterday nite. I think she's quite hot lay. Dunno why pei does not agree. Issit cos it's dan's girlfren? Ha...

That's that la. I need something to relieve me from the pSle sTress!!