``nature.

Saturday, September 30, 2006 Y 1:55 AM

[ Test coming up]

Not in sch today! Why...cos................................XsX cannot make it. L also cannot.

Next wk got test. Hai. Tried looking at the notes just now. No mood to sTudy. Hai...........

This wkend...actually had some plans. Wanted to watch pei's miami vice. Pei also mentioned about going to geylang. I tot want to go swimming on sunday. Get some tan.

Now....all cannot le. =( Pei's mum going for surgery. So pei staying home today. To lOok aFter hIs bROther!

I shall stay home lor. As much as i want to meet pei. I noe sHe not around. So i want pei to still have home-cooked food. He cannot come. UrGh.

Tomorrow...also cannot go out. Sianz...............cannot den we do the photos lor.

Mei's pSle is coming. I am more kan cheong den her.

We bought food for yehyeh and mama last wk i think. It went quite well. The 1 thing that i dO nOt like mOst is being disappointed. I really cannot take disappoinments noe. Especially from my loved ones. I'll bReakdown. Really. Pei went anyway. It was quite surprising. Pei was in fact quite nice. I was aMazed. :)

I will...whenever i can...try to go down to yehyeh and mama's more often. They nEed us. N we should.

Talking about yehyeh and mama just makes me think of tHem. I really cannot stand them noe. Stay so near them....and yet...did they eVer go visit them? *pUi*. I even more cannot stand their parents! How can they treat yehyeh and mama like that?!

Hai...so the best i can do iS....to go over as often as i can.

I wonder what they thought of pei. . .

That's today.....tomorrow...is stay home day. I will need to coach mei la. Quite kan cheong already!! But she has to finishe her sch homework first. Den i can coach her....