``nature.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006 Y 12:27 AM

[ Stressed-up ]

Haylo~

Have been prEtty sTressed lately. Hai~! All because of mei. *SIGH* Urghh.

Went to sch yesterday.....for project discussion. Everyone didn't do their part. Got 1 person largy best. Never do because everyone else didn't do. *roll eyes*

AnYway..........luckily yesterday got pei to send us there. I knew he not so gd one...ha...cos he tot we going clementi onli. Ha...in the end...he got to fetch us aLL the way to the cc. Hee.... *sorry dearie*. Hee...

Pei is 1 gd boy. He has been nice ever since i started on my project madness. Except the other day la....Heh.

Over the wkend...he drove me hEre and there. *Thanks pei* I love you. =)

He said that this wkend wanna bring me somewhere eat. =)

Talking about eat rite...i have been eating a lOt lor. Trust me........really.......dIe ar.......how? ??? Urghh.......

Cos on saturday we met Jiajun ma. The girlfren very funny one leh. So shuang kou one leh. Open mouth onli
"Want to have dinner together?"

I think i didn't react properly. Ha...cos i was too stun to hear such an invitation when i just met her! Ha....

It was her birthday....so we went all around lor. Pocket also burned 1 big hole lor~! Hai........Ya...that's when i ate a lot la. Cos actually i quite full le. Den since we eat with them....they ordered stingray. Den pei go n buy 1 whole big plate of rice for me. Diaoz lor. How to finish? I had to give pei my rice.....so embarrasing lor. Hai....so i had to 'force' myself to eat. Sianz. I force myself to eat...den who is going to cut down the fats for me? Sianz....

Today...we continue on our project. I aM meeting xuan earlier.


I hope to finish her part...n move on to the second part. Hmm...it's a pretty tough project. Cos it depends on a lot of general knowledge. N it's something which my group n i dun have. Hmm...i guess i'll learn quite a bit from this project...

Yup....something happened yesterday. They were saying today dun want to meet. I am ok with anything la. But if, for any reason why i want to meet today is because since we've got the momentum...i dun want to stop. But i think they got their reasons for wanting to meet up another day-cos they have not done their part. O well....i even msged shimin last nite to remind her to produce some work today...hmm...she didn't reply. As usual la...

Like that lor. Today leon not working. I think xuan also want to spend some time with him...i understand....

C how lor.

Pei has kind of started work le. I also dunno how his work is like...he always like that one la. Never tell me about it. Compared to me, i tEll him eVerything lor. Anyway~

Like that...hope to accomplish what i mentioned just now...ciao~! :)