``nature.

Sunday, October 01, 2006 Y 1:10 AM

[ Something to keep my spirits up ]

Heylo!!

I just discovered jack johnson! =) Nice song...the think lyrics also nice. =) I tot the voice quite familiar...and boy was i rite. =) Hee....

That's the onli thing that is keeping my spirits up la...

Last nite...cried to bed. I also dunno why. Just had to cry. N it was the first time i didn't like crying. Cos the tears just kept flowing down on my face and it was kind of irritating.

Dun want to elaborate on why i teared la. *sigh*

Today..................=( I mean....we think differently la. 1 of the reason why i teared is cos i dun like the idea that we r onli meeting in the nite....=(

I dunno. I hope i dun blow.

Yesterday i wasn't in the best of moods. Yesterday didn't go well either. I just didn't have anything to say lor. I rEally hOped that i didn't leave a bad impression. *sigh*. All so much for hEr surgery. *SIGH*. Urghh....=(

He aSked me to stay home to revise with mei. But how much or how long can i stay home?? =( That is wHy......................................... =(

Kind of can forsee that today i will be bad mood. =(

Although tomorrow will be better....i just cannot stand thinking that today will be like that.... =( sulk...SULK......SULK!!! =(