``nature.

Friday, September 15, 2006 Y 8:52 AM

[ SLept at 3am ]

Hai. I have't been sleeping much these days. Thank goodness i'm not cRanky. Heh.

We did project until 2.30am. Did at kAp.

Something happened. Linda tipped over the ash-tray. Den all the ash toppled on *s* laptop. The 2 girls were like....oPps.....

ShE is 1 wEird girl. She has her nice pts and some nOt so nice pts. ;)

Nice pts-Errm.....i noe i didn't do my data entry properly. She was nice enough not to make noise. But just ask me to change as and when she thinks i did wrongly. In which i am very grateful la...considering she is the a bit onli get upset kind...

Not so nice-Not so nice to say rite? Ha....

O well. That's my group la.

Last nite...leon came over. *So nice* That's our boyfren la. BuT.....pei wasn't nice to me last nite. =(

Anyways...pei has already called me. So....

Pei say he need to buy stationary. :(

Talking about stationary...there's this funny incident. Me and pei went bIg bookshop. He wanted to look for clipboard. Onli left 1...green colour. He dun want. He needs la...so i look out for him lor.

I went sim bOokshop....guess wat? Onli left 1. N is gReen! So fUnny.....xuan was with me at that time. We went jurong pt to find his file. Guess wat? Left 2................and one of them is gReen! O man...wat's with gReen files? Ha....

Today was just to go for last lecture. Sian man this lecture...i dun like him leh. He is like sO uNproductive. I also dunno how come sim can employ him lOr. *roll eyes* Ha....

Tomorrow go to sch. Just to listen ppl present? Feel like not going lor.

Xuan going out tomorrow. Den me....stay at home i guess.

I plan to watch singapore dreaming this sat. Might want to go with daddy, mummy and mei. And of course pei la. But............i dunno if i should bring mei. . .

O wellz. Most probably i would la.

O ya...pei wrote about XsX in his blog la. And guess wat? He wrote a letter to me telling me he noes about it lor. I wonder who told him lor. Anyone can guess? I tot it was daniel....dunno. If really is...means dAniel sAboh pei leh.

Hmm............talking about daniel reminds me of the gang lor. I wonder how rOb is gEtting along...hmm...miss him. Just when i was talking about the gd ol times. Hai...

O ya...daniel's birthday is coming. Hmm.......

Hmm...for today...shall just stay home. Pei might want to get stationaries. Might meet him later...all righty. Ciao! =)