``nature.

Thursday, September 14, 2006 Y 12:05 AM

[ Project fEver! ]

=)

We did project until very late last nite. Till the security had to tell us that they are closing. =p

Pei offered to send me home. The thing is that he didn't noe we will do until so late. Pei ended up coming on his own. In the end, he had to wait for more than an hr. *sorry pei* I couldn't concentrate. He was here...but we were not finished. *sigh*

I was a bit bad. I rUshed. Cos i dun want pei to wait so long(although he had waited for an hr le). He sent xuan to leon's place. This silly girl...at first say going his house. Den change her mind. Den she changed her mind again!

Since i made pei wAit for sO long...i tot...might as well go his house la. Den can make him feel happier. N that at least the trip was more worth it. =p I hope he felt that way la.

O ya...den we got to sit in the cOca-cola van. Ha...i was telling xuan...i sCared i cannot find him. Cos i didn't noe where pei parked. I just walked to the lobby area. And tHere i saw....a rEd coca-cola van........fLew stRaight there.

Thank God today is the last day of chiong-ing. For the 2nd last project that is.

We had kFc for dinner last nite. Sinful lOr. We ordered the 'sUper tUesday'. Something that lInda wAnted sO mUch. =p Actually i was quite full le. Cannot eat so much. But no choice...they all want the super tuesday. Den i agreed lor. We took photos of our meal too.

That's that la. Today basically to finish our project. I hope that we can end earlier...i mean like 7 or 8. But...rEally difficult to say one...

O ya...it was pei's 3rd day of work yesterday. I'm not sure how it went. We didn't talk much. I hope pei learns all that he needs to learn and dun find it too tOugh.

Thanks pei for being a dArl last nite. =) I mean for wAiting and fetching the 2 princess. Heh.

I love you.