``nature.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 Y 1:30 AM

[ My wkend ]

Tra-la-la. Went to my dear's blog. Nice and sweet.

Hai....sometimes i am reminded of our friendship. I dunno wat issit made up of. Sometimes we r gd. Other times i feel that i dun have the same place that she has in my heart. =( Like what i said. I dun have many frens. *sIgh*

Moving on...today is r.e.s.t day. Cos the lecturer cannot meet us today...we will meet up tomorrow to complete our project( i hope).

I made marble cake. Second cake i tried making.

O ya...pei's mum is going for surgery. Has got to do with the heart. I dunno wat time is the surgery.

The wkend was ok la. It seemed as if we did a lot of things. Cos we travelled a lot. But travelling a lot does not mean that i enjoyed it.

We had some time to ourselves after dinner. N pei was so kan cheong. Ha...
if u noe wat i meant pei...

We went home in time to catch sg idol. Was such a letdown. Was so boring lor. Like what i told pei...the performance yesterday didn't really hold any.....any.....wat is the word?! It doesn't hold anything la! Because fans are already there...it has been built up since day 1 of performance. So if u r a jonathan fan....u will vote for jonathan....u do not become a jonanthan fan overnite. I think the performance onli holds at bout 40% of the voter's decision. I mean for example if 1 happens to make a blunder...den that might change ppl's decision la. Otherwise...like what i said...the fan base is already there. So...more or less it has been determined lor...

Pei actually want to bring me to pasir ris. To c dog. But...it was quite a letdown as well. Cos...we parked at this place. N even before coming out of the vehicle...i could hear dogs barking. But when we went to the shop...onli saw bout like at least 5? Den no more le. Drive all the way to pasir ris...to c 5 dogs. N it lasted onli for 5mins max? That's why it was a letdown for me. I tot we will be able to c like at least 20 dogs.....sigh. I was telling pei...even fArm mart is better. He begged to differ. O well...

O well...pei told me that he wants a golden retriver. I noe pei...but they are not allowed in HDB. N i think we gotta be realistic and face the fact...we won't be staying in private la...n pei was like
"what makes u think we will stay in HDB?"
I think he said that onli to rebut me. ;)

As we were about to go off...we saw this place...got quite a lot of dogs. Apparently....it's like a dog playground or something. Where there is an area....maybe half the size of a football field. N they can interact with other dogs lor...
kind of cool to me....

N there is this area where the dogs can dive into the 'pool' to relax. So cute man...the dogs! Look as if they were having fun in the water... :) We left shortly after la. Nothing much to c unless we had a dog......


I asked pei....if we had a dog...what he wants to name it....he said dunno. I was thinking...to myself....what shall we call the dog.........wAffle? ;)

That was yesterday. Travelled a whole lot. But wasn't very enjoyable.


We had dinner at east coast. Kind of brought back memories for a while. I miss those days......made me think of organizing a chalet for the guys-when robin comes back. Pei said that it was a gd idea. But he pour so much cold water on me! He was like....
"but robin cAn or not?"
Dun say this kind of things can? =(

AnYway.................that was my wkend la....today is bOring day. I can forsee....