``nature.

Friday, September 22, 2006 Y 11:54 PM

[ My eVEryday life..]

Alowz~!

Been bLogging everyday now.

Yup...yesterday i managed to bake my mArble cake. But dunno nice not.

Actually i want to give hEr....but...sEems like she does not appreciate me doing these things for her. =(

So...it was xuan's anniversary yesterday. Wonder what they did.

The night before...quite funny. We went to have our dinner. She was craving for cUrry. So we went to the claypot rice coffee shop to buy. I had laska. Didn't finish my food cos was full.

Den she remembered yu jUan's birthday. She very ke lian leh. All by herself on her birthday. WhY? O! Suddenly it reminds me of my dReam! Or should i say nightmare? I dreamt that pOopie forgot my birthday! O gosh. Why would i dream such a dream? =/ Den we quarreled...den poopie bu li wo le. And didn't love me anymore. =( Why such a dream? *sigh*

Later i will tell poop...

Poop ar....this boy huh...always tIred one leh. Yesterday also like that. We had dinner together last nite. =) I dunno...he was his quiet self again....den later...he started talking. Dunno...dunno wat's up with him.

Pei bought some chicken puff for me and mei. Not nice 1...ha....pei...where u buy from 1? Ha...

Hmm...today......yEs...meeting in sch. Library i guess. Xuan said meet at 12. SIGH. I cannot stand noeing that the wHole morning will go to waste noe. So stressed up last nite. Arrghhh.

I rEally rEAlly hope to finish the project today. At least 90% of it la. Hai....................................n i dun want to go home tOo late. Hai...........

That's about it. Me and sch in the veRy laTe afternoon.............>=(