``nature.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 Y 12:43 AM

[ Hot chic in the house ]

Hello..

There was a hot teacher yesterday. Heh. When i told pei...i could tell he want to roll eyes. But wat he didn't noe was that i was referring to a sHe. Den i told him it was a sHe la. But den he was like over it in 10secs? Ha....he say not me. O well....

Saw shiq's nick..didn't waste my 100 votes...she called 100 times for hady??

NeWae........today meeting. As i said...we have a session with the lecturer today. Talking about lecturer hor...i want to mention how piss i am with this lecturer. He is like sO irresponsible? He is the worst person i have ever seen on earth. He doEs like collect tutorials. Even if he does some sort...is to ask us to leave our work on the table...n he will come round n chop. N sometimes...he miss them noe...he does not cHop all 1 leh. Urghh.

So~when he asked us to hand in aLL the tutorials...i forgot. Damn lor. So i had to put in this bUsiness box. I want my tutorials back. So i kind of kept e-mailing him. U noe what was his last words? He ask me to check student portal. What has it got to do with the damn student portal? This is between me and him wat. Xiao!! Luckily later i going sch. I shall ask the lecturer. So iRritating noe!!

That aside...today they arrange to meet at 12.30. I think tHey very funny one noe. When suppose to meet early...dun meet early. When not suppose to meet early...den they meet so early. *roll eyes*

I msged linda la...to ask if can meet later. O wellz.

I dunno today can finish the project not. Also hope that we are not too wAy off track. Cos we kind of completed bout 80% of the project le.

That's today la. Dunno if having dinner with pei. I think the best arrangement is to let him go home after work. He so tired....

O well. At least i'm going sch today....den not so bored.

-Hope to finish out project today-