``nature.

Monday, September 04, 2006 Y 12:33 AM

[ Demanding wk ]

What a wk!! Of staying back...doing projects....having sOme ppl to iRritate me...hving fun moments of 'stealing food'....ha...

What a wk man. I am tired man. Tired of having to sTay back to do pRoject!!

But...that is life wat. Rite? I hope to finish our dc soon. On friday...when xuan and XsX left....we kind of....went offtrack. Linda went to look at the food with shimin. I was tRying to find out the area of our store in anchor point!! Anyone can help? How to find? Sigh. =( Super sian lor. I wish there is a website which tells us all tHis information den we won't sian........! Hai.......

I think i made xuan piss too. I dunno~

Talking about her reminds me of the thing today.

Like i said...i hope we finish dc soon. Anyway....presentation is on friday. I wonder wHo will present.....hmm.................

Yesterday was horrible. Why? Dun feel like saying.

We had dinner at occ. Was bad. The food aNd the company. Sigh. Urgh!! Would prefer not to talk about it. Sianz!

Yesterday went crescent with mei. .......................Was suppose to meet her frens there. Guess wat? When we reached at 10.50........they were still home! So typical u noe. Girls my age behave this way. U mean 12 yr old girls also like that? *tsktsktsk*. I hate this......

After that....went for lunchie...at kfc. I had the banditto. Mei also. Pei...wah...like eat a lot leh. Heh. He had his 2 piece chicken...den had whipped potato and the coselaw.....den i gave him a bit of cheese fRies...and den later he finished my little bit of banditto! Wah...i was surprised. Ha...

Hai...........i dunno la. Today is a sian day or not la. Going tOwn. I hope my foodcourt will still be there................

Hai...........have to be like that till pRojects are over.......nO cHoice~