``nature.

Monday, September 11, 2006 Y 2:02 AM

[ 9 years aPart ]

Heyheyhey........

Was jUst cHatting with tZe fen jiejie....o well.

Yesterday was pOop's mUmmy's bIrthday. Didn't celebrate. But cos i think i didn't spend enough time with pei yesterday, i suggested to buy a cAke to his place. We bought mango mousse. Pei told his mum that is i buy one...
hmm.............

Talking about pei...there's this issue going on. What do u guys think of the age gap of 9 years? Personally...i think it's a bit odd. But..........it can work out too. O well. It has been on my mind on and off.

O ya...n u noe wat we did? We kaypo kaypo went to c his pictures leh. I saw the girl le...hai...wat to say? Look like any typical 15yr old lor. I asked pei....pretty....he just show me the 'ehhhhh' face. :)

Ya...den when i went home...i waved goodbye to him.

He actually sTayed at hEr place for i think for about 6days ba. And they made nOise. Hai..........pArents.........but mIne not like that hor. Heh.

Hmm..........that aside...yesterday i was quite happy. Pei bought me something! It is winnie-the-pooh mashmellows! It was so cUte! But the sad thing is that the mashmellow is not winnie-the-pooh la. Onli the packaging is. Ha...it was $3.90. Expensive? Hmm...

Was reading XrX's blog. Den realised that someone tagged. Hai...........

I feel that i do not have any frens. XrX has like tons of frens. And they r not hi-bye frens. They are really gd frens. =( Me, none.

Thank goodness i got pei. But pei is not everything. I mean...he iS my everything la. But in life...u gotta have a mix rite. U cannot just be so in lOve with ur guy(i am very much in love with my boy though) and not care about anything else rite. Sigh. Life is difficult for me.

Today....having lUnch at home. Need to spend some time at home. Den after that...i think i go pei's house ba. Let him stay at home. To 'heal'. Poor him. We suspect that it is ulcer. Hmm......

That's that ba. Mei also another 1. Her PSLE. Hai. I am trying. Hai.

That's that. I guess they have not eaten the cake. I wonder why need to buy the cake when no one intends to eAt it noe.
Stupid....

Pei suggested that eat at hOlland. I think i might want to eat at home. Dinner den we go. I like to go there. I think it's because of the atmosphere. We use to go there...hang out with robin and the guys. We use to have a lot to talk about last time. Always laughing...blah blah blah. Hai....i dunno why..........it feels as if it's gone. ...........=( I miss those times.........

I hope to hang out with them again when rOb comes back. Hmm.........

That's that ba. Next wk...is going to be a stressful wk man. Jia you..We might c some bLack faces...some chong tu. But...as long as i remain cool and objective...hope it will be fine. Afterall...at the end of the day...i got XuX to talk and laugh about whatever happened...ha...