``nature.

Monday, August 07, 2006 Y 12:45 AM

[ Wat little time i have ]

Hey...

Sigh. It's too sTressing. Sigh. I planned to finish the project yesterday. N guess wat? It drag until now. Sigh.

Pei has been nice. He offered to do it for me. Last time was i had too many words. He offered to cut down for me. I opened my mail this morning. Wahh. Still got 1300 over words lor. Sianz. He edited some stuff for me....n i need to clarify with him. So the assignment is still hanging in the air!! Which i cannot stand. Also cannot wake him up....cos i think i made him do too many things le....sIgh...........

I really cannot wAit for this wk to be over noe. Really. =( I cannot stand having to sTay back in sch eVery sIngle day! Urghh!!

That's that la. I want to finish the project. Sigh. But i dunno when i can finish. It seems like it's dragging ang dragging...sigh. SuPer sianz.

I also dunno if today i get to watch my tokyo drift. Sianz.

"I want this wk to pass by qUickly!!"