``nature.

Sunday, August 20, 2006 Y 12:58 AM

[Pissed]

Arghh!! Pissed!!

I cannot upload the size i want!!!

Sianz!! PhotobUcket...pls wOrk la!!

Yesterday accompanied pei for interview. I dun even noe how it went. We were quite sian. Until we went his house. After the thing la. We had tZe char for dinner. Yummy tZe char. But i think i at too much. *whoops*

Today plan to watch the break-up. *Gulp* Will anything. Hai................

Actually........i am feeling very sian. =(

Later going to check out the times. I want to go ps. Dear ngeh ngeh want to use the shaw tickets. And i ngeh ngeh duN wAnt.........

On the list is my bb tutorial. I'm sIck of sCh!

But the gd thing is that bb tutorial she really go through...so not say our effort go to waste. Hmm..........i also want to go dim sum with yehyeh mama. Long time never meet up with them le. Want to go next wkend cannot cos daddy working. Maybe next wkend ba.

I guess today is just to catch our movie....dunno wat else. *sian*

For mei....to cover as much science as possible lor.

Pei does not really like him. I mean...it's a gd thing la...

Like that lor. Hope later go out le...not sian lor...~