``nature.

Monday, August 21, 2006 Y 1:19 AM

[ It's ok, ok? my fren....]

*hi*

Just read my dear girl's blog. Didn't noe she monday anniversary. If like that...den dun do lor. It's ok one ma. Tuesday den do lor.

Newae...........yesterday. I think i was a gLutton. Eat sO much!! Poopie also ate a lot. Heh. I think he had too much to eat. Later i touch his stomach...he say..."dun touch." Ha.....

We went for dessert after our dinner. Was ok la. I onli worried for the cost.

Yesterday pei was telling me about giving money to his mother. I think pei should think for himself. Not that he shouldn't give money to his mother. His bank barely has any money in it lor....

Poor pei....hai...

Today dunno do wat. Lazy pei say want to wake up himself. Ask him come my house for lunch very difficult meh? Hmm...

Next wk...i think i want to go marina sQuare to change mummy's sandles....den she come...i get to buy things...hEh. Den after that...plan to go for mummy's long cRaved sTeamboat. :) And daddy's not going to have dinner with us next sat...cOs he iS wOrking..............

Hmm...o ya. Yesterday we watched the bReak up. Aiyo........lIke sHit lor. Wat kind of ending is that? Like that also can make show ar? *Piang.* Wasted our money. =( Sorry pei....

After mei's prelims...i plan to bring her go watch aNt bUlly. Dunno nice not. But think...i will still bring her la. Maybe use the shaw voucher....

She tomorrow english. Today i still make her revise sCience. Really dunno how she will fair. Hai.............i dun want her to fair wOrse den hIm lay. O well...

Even though pei haven't wake up yet.....i hope today will be a rElaxing sUnday................

O ya...still got to do my bb tutorial. Sian~!

Mummy said she got pizza? Hmm....o ya. We had the pizza le. Not nice. I mean...not as nice as i though it will be. O ya...when we order pizza that time...they gave us 3 bookmarks...i gave them to xuan, dear's brother and our dEar lInda. She very funny leh. CrAve for pizza until like that.

That's pretty much it ba. Didn't noe that our dear xuan will be alone the whole wkend...o wellz.

I dream that pei will bring me to mt faber to eat.............................