``nature.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 Y 2:08 AM

[ Am i dEpendant? ]

HeY!

Life has not been gd for me.

I think i am a nuisance. I cannot do things by myself. Need ppl help one. But i really cAnnot find the iNfOrmAtion!! And the bLoddy lecturer give wrong information!! Everyone gave me wRong infO!! I am so pissed.

Finally...found it. With xuan's help. She like angry like that. O well.

E-mailed mummy to ask for permission. She said cannot. I got so pissed. I ask again, den she said ok. Hai........den i e-mailed her the 'ethical approval form'. This module is going to sUck man. I am so aNgry with the lecturer. He gave me wRong info!!

Other than that....life's ok la.

Pei sTill has not found a job. I am not really kan cheong now. But i think he is. I dun blame him la. Really. But i want him to noe that it uSually tAkes tHat long a time one....
*Poops...hang on ok? I'll be here...*

Pei went for interview. Wonder how it went. He says he wants the job. I feel that he is saying that onli because he does not have a job. If he had a lot of interviews coming up...i dun think he will take this job...o well.

Dun talk about pei. Talk about me. I dun even noe wat kind of job i want to do in fUture. Hai. Am i hopeless?

Went to visit a-ma. Saw how nice the doctor was. Felt inspired. But is that wat i really want to do? I dun think i will have the determination. Hai. I have no goal........no life.....=(

Hai...........just hope i chance upon something this yr....i mean...till i gRaduate ba. Hai.

They dun care issit? I bet XsX does not even noe that wednesday we need to hand in the form. SiGh.

Later got bb lecture. Tutorial also anyhow do. Lecture's going to be sing-nang la.

I'm also fan over mei. Sigh. Next wk is her pRelims...........................hai....................

I hope
::this wk goes smoothly
::get to revise some stuff with mei
::pei gets more interviews

Yup....that's wat i feel.

Hmm...today...aFter lecture...go home. Spend time with mei lor. She is also oNe laZy thing! How? How to motivate her? How?