``nature.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 Y 9:44 AM

[ Wat's wrong with me ]

I dunno wat's wrong with me. Been having headache. I'm not sure if it means something is wrong. Sigh.

Lecture was tHat "auntie" lecturer. She is a dR mind u. But she does not behave like 1. Not to mention how she speaks. We can conclude that her lectures always include "i dunno" "you noe" "etc" "errr....errr....errrrr....". And it gets irritating. So sad...bb is such a nice topic. Of all....and she has to spoil it....sigh....the ang mo lecturer gave such a nice headstart and she.........hai.......

O well.........we had to have some discussions for our projects and blah. N we had some conflict. But it's ok la.


Today...we met early to discuss case study. N guess wat? We discussed the wRong 1 lor. Can....hai.................

Sian........also dunno mr got tutorial to do not lor.

That's sch la. Xuan has something in store for leon. I hope he is happy.

Heard from xuan that shihui banged the car lor. Hmm......

Newae...on a happier note....this sat is mUmmy's bIrthday!! *Yay*. Planned a bbq for her. I think she deserves it. We're going to have nice ppl and yUmmy fOod. =] Looking forward to it.

O wellz..........nothing much. Tomorrow no sch. Wonder wat we'll do. I want to stay home....

Pei wants to watch lakehouse. We can watch tomorrow. But i feel it's a waste cos we got gv tickets....and it will be a waste to use it on wkdays rite? So maybe can watch during the wkends. But this wkend....i dun think so.....hmm.......

Newae...i was chatting with XsX just now. N guess wat? She's going to be on tV lor. Cool.

That's pretty much about it. 'Cept that on my mind is tHat...sigh.....