``nature.

Sunday, July 02, 2006 Y 1:10 AM

[ Those rashes ]

Hai.

I dunno if i need to go back. Hai. :(

Worried.

Hai.

Den yesterday...it struck me about the pain on my tongue. I got freaked out. I checked the mirror at the chalet. Fer said she saw something. Jo said was an ulcer. She said it was swollen. But i cannot c it. Can onli feel. :( Wat's wrong. :( Worried....

That aside...yesterday was fer's birthday. Was ok. 'Cept that i was still down with rashes+i was thinking of my tongue. *sigh* :(

Today.........it's still itchy. :( Should i go c the dOc? :( Worried....

Yesterday...fer had those shiny thingy. Was fun i tot.

Soon to be...plan mummy's birthday party. Comfirmed 29th. Now is depends on want to invite who.

Pei onli will be able to come out tomorrow. At first dan say meet tomorrow. Lunch. He say he will call robin. I called robin to ask if dan got ask-he say he onli ask to go gym. Hai....

Haven't comfirm yet. Shall c how. Den now still got the thingy. SIGH. :(

I just want to rest and heal. Hai....

Tomorrow pei out le. Hope i can be with him.