``nature.

Thursday, July 20, 2006 Y 9:52 AM

[ My second post for the day ]

Hmm...this is my second time posting for today. But why do u onli c 1 post? That's because i did not publish the first 1 i wrote.

Ok...so i'm meeting the guys later. Better remember to bring robin's gift...We're going west coast mac. Discovered by my little bao pei. ;) Hee.

I'm looking forward to it...but my headache has to go....

O....today no sch. We get every wednesdays off. Not a gd thing, neither a bad thing. Gd thing-i get to stay at home. Bad thing-nothing to do?

O....remember the iSsue i had with robster? Sigh. It's ok sometimes and not. I'm sure he feels something towards me. Like irritation or something. I miss our ol friendship. =( Those days where we would call each other every now and den....talking and crapping about nonsence...hmm.....

Well...he'll be flying off on friday.


On friday....we r going for leon's birthday celebration. At first it was onli for leon's poly frens. Den later...xuan c like not enough ppl...so she asked us. Den...later...the poly ppl say can....so she was like mao dun...i told her la...if let's say she dun want to ask us...den i dun mind. Cos i noe that the 2 groups might not mingle well. BuT.......in tHe end.....sHe wAnts us to bE there sO much...she decided to still include us. Heh. N........we r going! Hee...wonder wat games we will play....

That's that....i was thinking this sat want to have dim sum.....have not told pei...maybe shall tell him later and c wat he thinks. The dim sum at marina sQuare...
u noe...

My post is like so random
.....jump here jump there....

I guess that's how my tots are....heh.

So.....today..............is suPper with the guys...tomorrow is sch.

At 10. It's mr. Marketing Research....how come i have no memory of the lecturer? Hmm...........

Newae...i was wondering if there was tutorial for mr and i think dun have la....sO sLack...can u imagine?

I guess i can say sch has been ok so far. I mean...i cannot complain can i? Onli 3 hrs each day. N it's barely 3 full hrs. U get breaks...we come late for lectures.....and sometimes...we get early release! How nice is that..... :) So sch is ok i would say. Nothing gd to mention about...nothing bad either.

But sch has actually made me mingle with frens again....blah blah blah. It's a gd experience i would say.

Ok...that's that....i noe i have mentioned a zilleon and 1 times already.....bUt.....

Tonite's with the guys...tomorrow's sch.....oOOooooOO...wat am i doing after sch tomorrow? I dun think i would want to go out.....