``nature.

Saturday, July 29, 2006 Y 10:34 AM

[ Happy bIrthday mUmmy~]

Okay..................i went to surf for a while before coming back to blog. BecAuse...just when i was about to bLog......my poopie made me angry. I dun like to blog when i'm in a bad mood. Not that i feel fantastic now....but.....hmm....

Today..........is mUmmy's birthday!! I didn't wish her. I'm still the conservative type...boohoo....

We r having a celebration at oCc later. Yay. I am looking forward to it man. Gd food...nice ppl....specially will be with my poopie....hee...

We ordered 3 sets of food. Plus satay....bee hoon.......with compliments of auntie teresa that is.... :)......mashmellows....that's pretty much about it ba. I plan to bBq~~Because everytime got bbq rite...i just in charge of eating. N putting the food on the wire mesh. Boohoo...Today....i will do everything. Heh. Also a gd thing...cos ppl who bbq usually dun get much chance to eat. Which is gd for me....heh....

Cake was from prima deli. Boohoo that got to sHare cake with hIm lor. Urghh. I am not in favour of celebrating with him? We provide everything.....from cake to food....to place...blah blah blah. N he? Just come n receive present.
Hur~!

Newae...i hope mummy enjoys herself. I have not packed my bag though. Boohoo.

Poopie will be coming soon.


Just wanna enjoy myself today.

Need to *pack my bag *u noe wat *wanted to make a card for mummy *remember to bRing all the stuff *helium balloon for mummy?

Pretty much about it. Heh.

Newae...for leon's birthday...xuan rented a car for him. A honda jazz. XlX use to have that car too...i didn't think the colour was nice. But when leon drove it that day...like quite nice leh. To me, it's a car that i can own. Small....but hey....i dun need much space....heh.

O wellz.....yesterday we did project. Till damn late. But i took cabbie home....n it was after 8...so i didn't have to pay any surcharge....heh.

We were doing Bb yesterday. It was some case study. We sUper dilly lor. Do until i also no mood. I think the one that had the most drive was xuan.

Newae...towards the end...we were quite slack...so we watched videos. On Youtube. Not bad. Quite a laugh.

Also....at sch. We had a small problem. The dc lectuere also quite funny. Last min den say she wants groups of 8 when we all already an pai hao le. Hai....there were sOme ppl.....in the lT......who kind of irritated uS. Shall not talk about tHem......

O wellys...today is the celebration....n tomorrow is i dunno day. Ha...dunno wat is the plan....