``nature.

Monday, July 10, 2006 Y 2:37 AM

[ Bad day ]

Hai.................

Today is a bAd day. Mei said she makes everyone miserable. Sian.

Today we wanted to go town. N watch superman. When told XrX that we watching at plaza singapura...he dun want. So i told pei....forget it la. We continue with our own program. I called robin....he say if go near one...he enthu. So he like want to go. So i called pei. Pei say go jurong pt lor. Hmm........

O wellz. Now going to rain le. *yay*!! But like reflecting the mood in my family lay....hmm....

Tomorrow is sch. I'll be going xuan's house for the last time this mth. The rest of the mondays xuan will be with leon. I understand we going bugis tomorrow. I tot wanted to wear my mango skirt tomorrow. But den...when i think of the amt of things i have to carry aLL the way to bugis...i also sian...........might wear something else instead.

I was nAgging at mummy. *laughs* She keep her cLothes from dunno how many zilleon yrs until now still haven't wear lor. So funny...she reacted like how i did. So now she noe how it feels like la...............
i dun think she noes la. I dun think she will link this to her naggings....

O wellz.......so today is watching show. Be with the guys. And be with my pei.

Pam is coming. Weird....u noe...

I wonder wat is the outcome of the 2 of them....o wellz.

O!! U noe waT? My nEw neighbour is tHis china gIrl from ngee ann?? Wah lao...can it get more qiao than that. Hmm....

He bought the pRawn cracker for me. N also for his hOuse..............

That's it. I hope pei can sPend aLL of his time with me. Now......from now onwards.........