``nature.

Friday, June 02, 2006 Y 11:16 PM

[ U make me sad ]

Hey.....

Sigh......i just read hEr bLog.....realised that there are some sTuff that she didn't tell me. Sigh.....

To today, i'm on m.c. *Yay* =) I think staying at work after 2.30 is rEally sTupid! What do we do man? What do u treat us as? We need to be on standby aLL the time? At the expense of going lunch during the onli time that we can ans calls=money. This iS sTupid!!!

I make a big fuss yesterday....bEcause it's already tHursday......and Kl took over our calls on tUesday already! Aren't they prepared enough? Urgh.......

I guess i'm like that one...vocal....but it always does not do it for me.

AnYway...........XjX sent us an e-mail...telling us she understands we want to have lunch together blah blah blah. I didn't bother to rEad................~

I wanna talk about something...but someone reads my blog....and it's supposed to be a surprise.

I felt something la....hai....i'm always like that one...considered number 2........ =(

So................i guess i'll just stay home today....chat with xuan.......eNjoy my m.c. Heh.