Tuesday, June 20, 2006 Y 1:19 AM
[ Stupid nOse]
FlU fLu FLU!! Urghh!! I hAte it!!
I dun feel at ease. As if something exciting is going to happen. That i cannot feel at ease. Actually...nothing is going to happen. Just that my cousin is here. To sTay. For a wk. To settle some aRmy sTuff.
Glad that pei and weiqiang got talking on saturday. Pei even suggested bringing weiqiang out. With us...i dun mind. But i scared weiqiang feel weird. Hmm...
Weiqiang has gone to cmpb. I think...they left early in the morning. Funny that i didn't hear anything from them. It's gd anyway...
Dun ask me wat i'll be doing today. I dunno.
Wanted to coach mei. She doesn't even noe when her next exam is. *Rolls eyes*
I think weiqiang they all really not used to the weather lor. Keep sweating.
I think daddy also want to sweat le lor...after c-ing the utility bills...Kidding...Daddy doesn't think that way la...
But seriously...i'm as hot as them la. Really.
Hai...today just go with the flow lor....have class tonite. But dun think i'll be going.
K la...nothing much to blog about too. Might watch show tomorrow....