``nature.

Monday, June 12, 2006 Y 12:29 AM

[ Pissed!!! ]

O wells. He mAkes me piSs oK. Piss to the cOre!! Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

That aside....haiya........eVerything also aNgry!!! Today, i planned to watch over the hedge. At suntec. . .den he, came up with the stupid idea of dim sum! ~! He huh..........aLways aLwAys mAke sUch sUggestions!!!!! Pissed!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

So, tOday. . .going for that dIm sum thingy~! *eyes roll*

After that den going to watch over the hedge. Grrrrrr.

Yesterday supposed to eat billy bombers. N i hAte yOu too!!! U make me piss. In the end, ate food court. Ya...n i had the worst san lao he fen ever. The moment mummy brought it to the table...already looks bad. The taste was even badder.......regreted ordering. Mummy had hokkien mee. Wasn't that nice either...but she say was nice.

If, we did not eat food court, we would not have spent 100 over dollars. We bought batik skirt. I couldn't stop myself! They sell the dress kind. But...dun have fitting rm...dare not buy. Scared not nice. I bought skirts instead. It looks like wrap round. But it's velcro. BuT. . .i tot it was too long. U noe...the kind where they end slightly below ur knee area. Above the ankle? Where it's fleashy meaty there? U noe what i'm talking about? Den mummy and the girl say
"Nice..~ Nice....~"

U noe...when ppl make comments like that...makes u want to buy.....seriously...if they didn't say that, i would have to think about it. Cost: $39.90. Bleah.

Mummy also bought a skirt...same as me but different colour. Meimei mian qiang also bought. You noe...since i'm the older sister...i tot i should help her along. I dun want her to be the o-biang or nerdy kind of girl. I mean girls dun have to be so hiao. At least presentable. But she's not. I mean...she is presentable. But can do with more effort in dressing up. I told her before. Hope she'll take into acct.

So.......aNyway...back to what i was saying...meimei also bought a skirt. N the lAdee huh.............wahh...want to spoil our sistership or wat. BeCause i liked the blue skirt-which meimei also like. So....i helped her choose another one la. So the stupid lady interpreted as because i like that blue skirt...so i want to help meimei choose another one. ~! Piang~! U dun spoil our sistership hor. ~! Piang.

I bought somemore stuff. Hee. Pants. Dunno how to say. Till right above the knee area. From giodano. Supposed to be meimei try one...den i also want to try. Wah! NiCe......hee...i was so excited. One thing-the top i wore yesterday seem to go with aNy bottom.....all in all, i bought 3 bottoms yesterday!

Btw...i still got a lot of clothes haven't wear lor. I think like angi...can wear new clothes for 365days....-1 whole yr wor....heh.

Hai...yesterday went newton for dinner. The place...as expected....quite lock cock. I think i should wait for the new one to open...go eat...i think i ate too much yesterday. Hai.

This morning...not too hungry. Not keen at all for my vegetarian. I had bread.

Ok.......later dim sum n movie.

Movie at cineleisure. Shopping?? =) Hee....i hope so...hee...hope to at least get gd bargains...actually the gReat sG sale does not attract me at all. Dunno why. Does not make any difference to me.

All well...n my poor puppy.........is in cAmp and he hates it to the core. I want to plan something for him. BuT. . .the problem is i dunno when he will come out. Den how to plan? At first i tot want to bring him somewhere to eat...like fish n co or pizza hut or something...still thinking la...oR....den i saw the night safari coupon. Hmm. . .but the coupon expire on the 18th...den if he next wk still cannot come out den cannot lay....hai........poor him lor. I also dunno wat to tell him! If got car....at least i still can drive in. No car...nan dao expect me to take cab meh. -__-" Hai...poor pei.

K la...that's today....me and them without pei....+shopping? Hee.....k la. I hope pei can come out soon....

O ya...i heard that daniel and pam not so gd. Shall not say so much la...not so nice....bYe~!