``nature.

Friday, June 30, 2006 Y 3:45 AM

[ My sTupid throat ]

Hai..............

My tHroat. Dun like this. I dun like to drink water also. Now no choice but got to "force" myself to drink wAter.

Hmm........yEsterday........sOmething happened. I think mel got drunk. I've never seen anyone drunk before. Onli thing i saw was that time XfX was high or something. This time...mel rEally "conked" out. I tell u. It was an eye-opener. Sorry if i used such a word at this kind of thing. But...it's still my first to c someone like that. I dunno which position hold her. I dunno wat to do. To make her feel better.

O ya...yesterday nite...i saw "Taylor hicks". I rEally hAve nO iDea watsoever if he is the real one. Jo said he is. I was so shocked. Taylor hicks noe. But den...later fai said not the real one. Alex say onli look like. I really want to noe noe....hmm.......

O ya...today is fer's that thing. I noe i told her that i will go today. But.......i dun feel like going now. *sigh*. I dunno wat to do....

Wahh...my throat is not gd lor........... =(

I also dunno how to reject her la...i guess i gotta think of a way.

Lunch is spaghettis.....look forward. Ha....

Dunno wat i'll be doing for the rest of the day. Probably nothing...

I hope my throat gEts bEtter.............

Tomorrow is fer's that thing le...

Also need to think wat time i going....

Yesterday nite...sHe was hUgging him. Some ppl say she likes him....i tot she was dRunk. She doesn't noe anything. I dunno...........*shrugs*