``nature.

Sunday, June 25, 2006 Y 12:18 AM

[ My day with pei, xuan and leon and mei]

Ha....

Finally...yesterday spent some time with pei....talking about that....

I had the worst nightmare last nite. ="[ I felt sO mIserable in my dReam...... =(

Sigh...just talking about it makes me feel horrible. Down in the dUmps. Hai....

Weiqiang going to yiyi's house. Hmm...how come we not going....hmm...

Later going to watch movie with pei...cars...yay...

Newae...last nite wanted to go pei's house....but didn't la...i just went onli....

Wah...i think pei last nite very tired lor...ask him call me...he didn't. Msg also never. Hmm....later let him sleep more.


Checked le...dunno why so late leh....cars...4.20 at marina sQuare...i guess we'll be catching that one ba. Lunch in....i dun think i will have lunch though...

Might want to go eat tze cha with they all. I told pei...i dunno where to bring them. And i was just asking...where to get gd zhe cha...pei said "Holland" And even say want to bring them there. Hmm...at first i say no chance...cos weiqiang they all got plans le...but now...just now johnson kuku say if can...today i can bring weiqiang to bugis. But i already got plans le ma...so might bring them to Holland for tze cha lor....


Hmm....yesterday......o! Yesterday something funny happened...we were crossing the road...i saw this girl...wearing white spaghetti...guess wat? Part of her spaghettie dropped so low....so naturally i will look ma...i mean...i look at all 'pretty' girls...especially those wearing spaghettis...so this explains why i was looking at her...guess wat? I saw a skin colour round sticker. Guess wat was it? It was the nipple sticker thingy? I saw her breast lor! I turned to look at xuan...i saw her face. The "diao" face...i burst out in laughter lor....leon still dunno wat we saw lor...damn funny...

Yesterday was an ok day la. Towards the end of the day felt like puking...i think too sian le lor. =/

Finally...like i said...met pei. *Happy*

My silly little boy....

Hmm...today...meet pei....later maybe tze cha....like that lor...they all going home soon le....