``nature.

Saturday, June 03, 2006 Y 11:29 PM

[ My 'action-packed' friday ]

Hey.....

Yesterday was on m.c. Didn't expect the day to turn out like that.

Was bad...i mean...initially was gd....u noe....surf net and all. But how long can that last?


Soon...boredom sets in....i dun feel like doing aNything. And tHere was nOthing i want to do. I was turning cRazy.

Not to mention later when daddy, mummy and mei made me so pIssed....

And...most of all.....i read a very sad piece of news. Sigh. Joan chan has passed away. I was just thinking of her for the past few days....waiting for updates in the papers...i decided to go to her blog. The first thing i saw was her pretty little photo...in the center of the lastest post. Says:
3 April 1986-25 May 2006
Damn sad. ="( I missed it. I didn't even noe she passed away le. I was still praying that God would produce a miracle. Jo is right, it in a way is better for her, it was so painful. Sigh......very sad. I am glad in a way that she has gone to be with the Lord. I'm sure he will take gd care of Joan.....

*Sob*

I was feeling so many things yesterday! Bored...sad....angry....and it's been a long time since i last spoke to dear. I mean really sit down and talk like how we use to......

But it was tHat bad la....c....isn't it i ao, aw, or issit au? What i want to say is that wo ao le zuo tian. Which ao huh?

Today....pei said that he will come. He didn't sound as if he wanted to come. I dunno if that is wat he really want. I'm just going with the flow.

My tv is spoiled. To think i was so happy...noeing that my tv spoil means we get to get a new tv...and guess wat? Daddy say want to buy......buy....how many huh? Dunno issit 21" or 29". Or issit 25"?? Zhong zhi....is smaller than our current one jiu dui liao.....*Sian*. Really very sian leh......i dUn wAnt a sMaller tv.............. =(

Pei already dun really like to come...n u put all these factors...den wait he more dun want to come....sIan............................

Will wait for pei today...i think i will get my birthday photos to be washed....charge my camera....that's pretty much about it. We have 2 desperate housewives to be watched. My sg idol....but the tV sO sMall.....................................