``nature.

Monday, June 19, 2006 Y 9:28 AM

[ A little iRritated. . .]

O wells. I ain't feeling my bEst. FiRst of all...i'm a little tIred...sEcondly.....................mY fAv fAmily is hEre. N it is iRritating me. I already dun like them and tHe kIddos sTill tOuch my pIano?? Wah lao.......s-c-r-am. Urghh.

Today is father's day. I didn't noe daddy is on leave. So. . .had to plan the outing. Met shy'ann. Went cycling. Reminded me of bLading. So i msged jo. . .i want to go blading with her. But my schedule next wk also not planned.

Monday-i dunno? Now Johnson kuku is staying over. Seems like we have to aCcompany them. I wanted to learn cOoking. . .and spend time with mei. But...plan may change. I dun think we'll watch the movie anymore la. But will think about the cooking thing.

N by gOlly...tomorrow is xuan's birthday...wonder wat she doing. . .

Tomorrow also got dance. Wonder xUan going not. . .hai...all not planned. Maybe later i msg her. . .


O wells...so for the rest of today...gotta have those ppl here. . .hai.

I dO want weiqiang they all to stay here. But it kind of inconveniences me. *Cannot wear as i wish.
O wells~

Bought cake. . .cos we didn't prepare anything for him. So last min...just buy cake lor. . .it looks quite nice. White marbly kind...i saw the small one...but cos johnson kuku coming. So decided to buy a bigger one. . .the bigger one is round....does not look like the small one...and does not have ribbon...like wat the small one has. . .but the size is just right...so bought lor. . .

Just now went to collect. . .there's this gUy. . .at the cake shop. *Giggles* He. . .or should i say sHe. . .hee. Looks like a guy. . .but hair like a girl. Flat chested...sounds tOtally like a girl. U tell me. . .girl or guy. Ha...i mean...look like a guy...if he dun open mouth...but sound totally like a girl! Ha...the first time i saw him. . .i couldn't stop laughing! I showed pei him...cos once he went to the bakery ma...Pei say i very bad. . .hee. O well...so just now...he served us....hee...luckily i didn't laugh. . .hee....

Come to think of it...he also poor thing la. I dun think he wants it. . .hee.

O well..........on the mEnu is..........cHicken rice! Specially cooked for weiqiang. . .together with sTingray. Talking about stingray. . .just now hor...wah...mummy walked like bUllet train lor. Looking for her banana leaf. Shy'ann say
"Yiyi very excited to look for the banana leaf"

Ha...cos mummy walk very fast. Mummy hor. . .walk very fast leh. AlWays. Even ppl around she also like that. . .dUn nEed to tUrn around to c if ppl bEhind or not lor~!

O well. . .shy'ann still likes mummy. :)

Yiyi ask her, why u like yiyi so much? Shy'ann say
"I dunno? I just c her face...den i like very much lor!"

=) Silly girl....ha...

Talking about that reminds me of pei. . .pei still in camp. He yesterday nite accompany me to xuan's party. Pei was nice to accompany me till late. *Sorry pei...it ended so late*

He say this morning got route march. . .issit? I cannot remember issit route march. . .hee.

Poor pei...so tired. I also feel for him la. Yesterday...after bathing...he just sit down on the couch...to rest. I had to wake him up lor. To chui him to faster. *Sigh* Maybe next wk i should plan something relaxing for him. Hor?


Hmm. . .let me go think about it. . .

O well...ok! That's today...cycling with my fAmily & Shy'ann. . .den dinner with tHe family. . .n the mini father's day celebration! :)