``nature.

Friday, June 23, 2006 Y 1:44 AM

[ I like my pictures. =) ]

O wells. I didn't want to blog at first. Cos i wanted my photos to sTay...

Shall just blog now aNyway.

Today...is going to sch day. Nothing much i supposed. Called the lady up.

Me:
Hi...is this xxx?
She: Yes...this is xxx.
Me: I am having registration today...do i need to bring anything?
She: Errm....no...u just need to bring urself...
Me: (Smiling) O...ok...

Funny...

Shall bring myself den...was wondeing wat to wear. Between my black spaghetti and racer back. The thing about the black spaghetti is that...i dun want to look fat on my "first" day of sch. I might go for the white racer back. Hmm...


Having lunch with xuan and XsX. O wells.

I tried calling pei's mummy just now. Engaged...hmm....
i want my watch back!

That's pretty much for today i guess...

After the registration thingy....might have dinner with xuan...c first she how...

Den it's off to home...i am eAger to go home. Cos weiqiang they all here. On the other hand...not sure wat they will come back. So...tHere u go....

Tomorrow.............weiqiang got anything? O...i think he going to visit his cousin....oTher side one...so...it's me n mei tomorrow. Might just watch 'cheaper by the dozen'.


We borrowed 3dvds for $13.50. We borrowed 'i not stupid2', cheaper by the dozen and 'the hot chick'. We watched hot chick le. Was funny...the first time i watched was with pei....it was funny. I think mei aNd aUntie enjoyed it...

Anyway...auntie deserved it...cos she went to change the dvds for us to vcds. The dvd could not be read by our dvd player...hmm...

Yup...so the whole time they were here...we didn't spend everyday with them...they had their own plans...like today..weiqiang is out le. He went alexandra hospital. I told him next dr is queensway. He might want to go check it out.

He's quite sui bian one...sometimes...too sui bian until he like got no zhu jian one....=/

I didn't talk much to him la. I think he is shy. ReAlly.

They going back on monday le. Got class...i dun think i can skip. I 1mth never dance le. The first wk was cos i was sick. Den second wk...was the sch holiday. Den the third wk...which is this wk...i got a call. Vincent was sick. Like that lor...

That's pretty much about it.