``nature.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 Y 6:59 AM

=(

Hai.

I am not happy. I dun want to say sad so say not happy.

I'm not sure issit because of thAt.


Today..nothing much to talk about.

No plans....whole morning on stomp. Thank God that there is such a website.

I surfed all the way till lunch time. Which was like at 2.

Lunch was mee tai mak. Was ok. I was trying to cut down on fOod. Yes food. Pei said i slimed down. N i dun want to be putting on any unecessary stuff.

Hai........as soon as i'm done with this post...i really dunno wat to do le. Sianz!

Daniel will be coming home tonite...robin is back le. I think i am tOo senstitive leh. Urgh.

Just now...i msned daniel...he made a comment. N i am feeling something. I didn't reply him though. SIGH.

I have been like that ever since sUnday. =(

Tomorrow.........is "orientation day".


Is she the cause of my sadness this time too? =(

Mei told me her prelims r in aug. Shall come out with something later.

O wellz. Sch starts next wk. I have no idea wat's going to happen? R we going to be seperated? Sianz........my happier days seem like when i was working....=(

Talking about work....i dun miss work. Dun ask me why.

I missed kim's call last nite. She said sorry that they onli credited half of our pay. I didn't even realise. Hmm.......

O ya...tomorrow also is the barnone thing. Hai...........am not really looking forward to iT.

I hope today is ok.